Please read through the following information, prior to registering for the course:
- Due to the ongoing COVID-19 situation throughout NSW and the necessary Government COVID-19 restrictions and safety measures, many RICC face-to-face workshops have been impacted. While we endeavour to provide the opportunity for face-to-face practical training, participant and trainer safety is a priority and we thank you for your understanding.
- Alternatively, an online workshop is now available to those who wish to complete their RICC training while remaining contactless. This online workshop alternative will become available once you have successfully completed the online theory component of the RICC.
- The 2022 workshops listed here are the workshops currently scheduled. As more dates and locations become available over the coming weeks and months they will be listed here when confirmed. Please note that scheduled workshops may be impacted as the COVID-19 situation continues to develop and change.
- Please remember you do need to have completed the online component of the Rescue and Immediate Care Course prior to booking your place in a workshop.
- Workshop places are limited; once workshops are listed as full there are NO exceptions. Participants cannot be added to any waitlist for full workshops until the online component of the course is complete.
- Enrolments will be closed the Friday prior to the scheduled workshop at 4pm.
The workshop dates for 2022 are still being scheduled and will continue to be posted here as they are finalised. If you would like to stay up to date with the training schedule please sign up for the Training E-News here.
- January 29 - Mt Colah
- February 26 - Splitters Creek (Murray River) - Postponed
- March 12 – Coffs Harbour
- March 27 – Brushgrove, Clarence Valley - Postponed
- April 2 – Batemans Bay
- April 30 – Albury
- April 30 – Randwick
- April 30 – Mt Colah
- April 30 – Dubbo
- May 7 – Kings Langley (Morning and Afternoon sessions available)
- May 14 – Coffs Harbour
- May 22 – North Kiama
- May 29 – Brushgrove, Clarence Valley
- June 5 – Collaroy
- July 2 – Batemans Bay
- July 9 - Lithgow (Central West)
- July 16 – Kings Langley (Morning and Afternoon sessions available)
- July 23 - Bligh Park (Hawkesbury Area)
- July 23 - Goulburn (Southern Tablelands)
- July 23 - Kurnell (South Sydney)
- August 6 – North Wollongong
- August 7 – Brushgrove, Clarence Valley
- August 7 - Ourimbah, Central Coast
- August 13 - Picton (Wollondilly)
- August 14 - Nemingha (Central North)
- August 20 – Dubbo
- September 3 - Coffs Harbour (Mid North Coast)
- September 10 - Randwick, Eastern Sydney
- September 17 - Lismore, Northern Rivers
- September 18 - Armidale (New England)
- October 1 – Batemans Bay
- October 29 – Thurgoona (Albury) - Murray River
- October 29 – Hunters Hill - Sydney North Shore
- November 6 – Brushgrove, Clarence Valley
The workshop dates for 2022 are still being finalised and will continue to be posted here during January and February 2022. If you would like to stay up to date with the training schedule please sign up for the Training E-News here.
Sign up for our training newsletter to receive information about upcoming wildlife training coursesRegister Now