Become a Virtual Carer today
Every year WIRES receives tens of thousands of rescue calls for native animals in distress. Those animals rely on ongoing support from people like you to make sure they’re rescued quickly, and receive longer-term care if they need it.
By becoming a WIRES Virtual Carer you’ll be joining a group of people dedicated to protecting Australia’s wildlife. For just $20 a month you’ll be making sure our rescue teams continue to provide distressed native animals with immediate assistance, and where possible, a second chance of life in the wild.
As a WIRES Virtual Carer, you’ll also receive exclusive monthly updates on the rescues and releases you’ll be helping make happen!
- Join Now Online for monthly credit/debit card donations
- Call our Support Team Monday to Friday on (02) 8977 3396 to sign up over the phone, or discuss any questions you my might have.
- Organise a direct debit from your bank account by printing a direct debit authorisation form and emailing it to email@example.com or posting it to: WIRES, Reply Paid 88452, Warringah Mall NSW 2100.
All donations to WIRES over $2 are tax-deductible. WIRES is an ACNC Registered Charity.
Thank you for your generous support. Australian native species desperately need you.
Our Donor Charter
- We are committed to improving outcomes for native animals
- We act with integrity and use donations wisely
- We value your feedback and respect your privacy
Donations to WIRES are used to:
- Improve our capability to rescue and care for more animals
- Operate our Wildlife Rescue Office 365 days a year
- Subsidise food costs for wildlife in care
- Provide community wildlife information and education
- Provide wildlife training courses for volunteers and the community
- Support our volunteers
- Grow our service so that we can help wildlife for generations to come
We take your security seriously and all transactions are encrypted and processed on a secure server, so you can submit your credit card details here with confidence.
Did you know that WIRES...
- Receives tens of thousands of calls each year to help sick, injured and orphaned native animals.
- Trains hundreds of people in wildlife rescue and care every year and has over 3000 volunteers
- Has been serving wildlife and the community for almost 35 years