Celebrate by helping native animals
Gifts to wildlife are a wonderful way to say thank you, celebrate special occasions, or just to send as a surprise.
Please make sure the donation form below has the 'Dedicate this donation' box ticked.
You will be able to choose an e-gift featuring one of the animals in the image below after you've made your donation and it will be emailed automatically to your recipient, or if you'd prefer, to yourself, so you can forward it on.
To donate to help wildlife in lieu of a gift please fill in the donation form below.
You will be able to choose an e-gift featuring one of the animals.
If you have any questions or would like someone to help you with your e-gift, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (02) 8977 3391.
WIRES Wildlife Gift Certificate
Make a donation
Just $20 can help us to rescue and care for more native animalsDONATE NOW
Our Donor Charter
- We are committed to improving outcomes for native animals
- We act with integrity and use donations wisely
- We value your feedback and respect your privacy
Donations to WIRES are used to:
- Improve our capability to rescue and care for more animals
- Operate our Wildlife Rescue Office 365 days a year
- Subsidise food costs for wildlife in care
- Provide community wildlife information and education
- Provide wildlife training courses for volunteers and the community
- Support our volunteers
- Grow our service so that we can help wildlife for generations to come
We take your security seriously and all transactions are encrypted and processed on a secure server, so you can submit your credit card details here with confidence.
Did you know that WIRES...
- Receives tens of thousands of calls each year to help sick, injured and orphaned native animals.
- Trains hundreds of people in wildlife rescue and care every year and has over 3000 volunteers
- Has been serving wildlife and the community for almost 35 years