Celebrate by helping native animals
Gifts to wildlife are a special way to celebrate birthdays, Christmas and other special occasions, to send as a thank you or just as a surprise.
We like the personal touch and our e-certificates are not automatically generated. For every gift donation you make, we will email a wildlife e-gift certificate.
Note: normally all orders are processed quickly and orders placed over weekends will be fulfilled on the following Monday.
To donate to help wildlife in lieu of a gift please fill in the payment form below.
You will be able to choose an e-certificate featuring one of the animals in the image below.
If you have any questions about wildlife gift certificates, including requests for certificate amounts not yet listed, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (02) 8977 3391.
WIRES Wildlife Gift Certificate
Make a donation
Just $20 can help us to rescue and care for more native animalsDONATE NOW
Our Donor Charter
- We are committed to improving outcomes for native animals
- We act with integrity and use donations wisely
- We value your feedback and respect your privacy
Donations to WIRES are used to:
- Improve our capability to rescue and care for more animals
- Operate our Wildlife Rescue Office 365 days a year
- Subsidise food costs for wildlife in care
- Provide community wildlife information and education
- Provide wildlife training courses for volunteers and the community
- Support our volunteers
- Grow our service so that we can help wildlife for generations to come
We take your security seriously and all transactions are encrypted and processed on a secure server, so you can submit your credit card details here with confidence.
Did you know that WIRES...
- Receives tens of thousands of calls each year to help sick, injured and orphaned native animals.
- Trains hundreds of people in wildlife rescue and care every year and has over 3000 volunteers
- Has been serving wildlife and the community for almost 35 years