If you have found a sick, injured or orphaned native animal read our emergency rescue advice, and call 13 000 WIRES for wildlife rescue advice and assistance. You can also report a rescue online.
WIRES receives hundreds of calls for help every day and has over 3,500 volunteers across NSW but we are always in need of more volunteers. If you are interested in joining your local branch to help rescue and care for wildlife, you can read more about volunteering with WIRES.
If you would like to donate to support your local WIRES branch, please select the 'Designation' in this branch donation form or select the branch page below. All donations to WIRES branches are used to support local wildlife rescue and care.
- Blue Mountains : Penrith to Lithgow
- Central Coast : Brooklyn, Summerland Point, Bucketty
- Central Northern : Tamworth, Gunnedah, Narrabri, Moree
- Central West : Bathurst, Blayney, Lithgow, Molong, Mudgee, Oberon, Orange
- Clarence Valley : Grafton, Yamba
- Dubbo : Dubbo, Parkes, Condobolin, Nymagee, Wilcannia, Bourke, Lightning Ridge, Collarenebri, Coonabarabran, Dunedoo, Wellington and Mumbil
- Far South East : Bega Valley Shire area, Bombala, Wallaga Lake
- Hawkesbury : Richmond, Windsor, Kurrajong, Kurmond, Wilberforce, St Albans, Wisemans Ferry, Scheyville, Mt Tomah
- Illawarra : Helensburgh, Gerringong, Jamberoo, Albion Park, Dapto
- Mid North Coast : Coffs Harbour, Bellingen, Corindi Beach, Dorrigo, Ebor, Macksville, Nambucca Heads, Woolgoolga
- Mid South Coast : Batemans Bay, Milton, Moruya, Narooma, Tilba, Ulladulla
- Murray River : Albury, Corowa, Holbrook, Henty, Gerogery, Jerilderie, Tocumwal, Finley
- New England : Armidale, Glen Innes
- Northern Rivers : Byron Bay, Ballina, Lismore Kyogle & Richmond Valley
- Riverina : Balranald, West Wyalong, Gundagai, Lockhart
- Snowy Mountains : Tumut, Gundagai, Jugiong, Batlow, Khancoban, Indi, Burra, Wantagong, Long Plain, Adelong
- Southern Tablelands : Goulburn, Marulan, Taralga, Yass, Wyangala, Tarago, Bungonia, Crookwell
- Sydney Cumberland : Camden, Canterbury-Bankstown, Cumberland, Fairfield, Liverpool, Parramatta, Penrith, Sutherland Shire and Wollondilly local government areas.
- Sydney East : Eastern suburbs of Sydney The Rocks to Watsons Bay, La Perouse, Port Botany Sydney Airport and CBD.
- Sydney Inner West : CBD, the Balmain Peninsula, south to Tempe and west to Belfield
- Sydney Macarthur : Campbelltown and Camden LGAs, reaching from Glenfield in the East through to Cobbity in the west to Camden across to Wedderburn
- Sydney Northern Beaches : Palm Beach, Cottage Point and Great Mackerel Beach in the north, down to the northern areas of Sydney Harbour, off Manly, Mosman, Neutral Bay and Kirribilli. To the west we cover Duffys Forest and Frenchs Forest.
- Sydney North Shore : Mooney Mooney and Milsons Passage on the Hawkesbury in the north, south to McMahons Point and Kirribilli on Sydney Harbour. Area's west to Dundas and Oatlands and east to St Ives, Killara and Northbridge
- Sydney North West : M4 in the south, the Northern Road in the west, and Old Northern Road in the east.
- Sydney South : Sutherland Shire and the St George regions
- Weddin-Lachlan : Grenfell, Forbes, Cowra, Young
- Wingecarribee : Hilltop, Colo Vale, Tallong, Joadja, Robertson
- Wollondilly : Wollondilly Shire
Report a Rescue
Fill in the rescue form for help with sick, injured or ophaned native animalsSubmit Form Now