Regional branch contact
If you have found a sick, injured or orphaned native animal, read our emergency rescue advice.
Read about volunteering with WIRES
If you would like to donate to your local WIRES branch please follow the link to our online donation form and simply add the name of your local branch in the Notes field of the form.
- Blue Mountains : Penrith to Lithgow
- Central Coast : Brooklyn, Summerland Point, Bucketty
- Central Northern : Tamworth, Gunnedah, Narrabri, Moree
- Central West : Bathurst, Blayney, Lithgow, Molong, Mudgee, Oberon, Orange
- Clarence Valley : Grafton, Yamba
- Dubbo : Dubbo, Parkes, Condobolin, Nymagee, Wilcannia, Bourke, Lightning Ridge, Collarenebri, Coonabarabran, Dunedoo, Wellington and Mumbil
- Far South East : Bega Valley Shire area, Bombala, Wallaga Lake
- Hawkesbury : Richmond, Windsor, Kurrajong, Kurmond, Wilberforce, St Albans, Wisemans Ferry, Scheyville, Mt Tomah
- Illawarra : Helensburgh, Gerringong, Jamberoo, Albion Park, Dapto
- Mid North Coast : Coffs Harbour, Bellingen, Corindi Beach, Dorrigo, Ebor, Macksville, Nambucca Heads, Woolgoolga
- Mid South Coast : Batemans Bay, Milton, Moruya, Narooma, Tilba, Ulladulla
- Murray River : Albury, Corowa, Holbrook, Henty, Gerogery, Jerilderie, Tocumwal, Finley
- New England : Armidale, Glen Innes
- Riverina : Balranald, West Wyalong, Gundagai, Lockhart
- Southern Tablelands : Goulburn, Marulan, Taralga, Yass, Wyangala, Tarago, Bungonia, Crookwell
- Sydney Cumberland : Camden, Canterbury-Bankstown, Cumberland, Fairfield, Liverpool, Parramatta, Penrith, Sutherland Shire and Wollondilly local government areas.
- Sydney East : Eastern suburbs of Sydney The Rocks to Watsons Bay, La Perouse, Port Botany Sydney Airport and CBD.
- Sydney Inner West : CBD, the Balmain Peninsula, south to Tempe and west to Belfield
- Sydney Macarthur : Campbelltown and Camden LGAs, reaching from Glenfield in the East through to Cobbity in the west to Camden across to Wedderburn
- Sydney Northern Beaches : Palm Beach, Cottage Point and Great Mackerel Beach in the north, down to the northern areas of Sydney Harbour, off Manly, Mosman, Neutral Bay and Kirribilli. To the west we cover Duffys Forest and Frenchs Forest.
- Sydney North Shore : Mooney Mooney and Milsons Passage on the Hawkesbury in the north, south to McMahons Point and Kirribilli on Sydney Harbour. Area's west to Dundas and Oatlands and east to St Ives, Killara and Northbridge
- Sydney North West : M4 in the south, the Northern Road in the west, and Old Northern Road in the east.
- Sydney South : Sutherland Shire and the St George regions
- Weddin-Lachlan : Grenfell, Forbes, Cowra, Young
- Wingecarribee : Hilltop, Colo Vale, Tallong, Joadja, Robertson
- Wollondilly : Wollondilly Shire
Report a Rescue
Fill in the rescue form for help with sick, injured or ophaned native animalsSubmit Form Now